The following blog contains some videos that I thought we should look at. Patrick Byrne, founder and CEO of Overstock, is interviewed mentioning the facilitation of a bribe on behalf of the FBI for 18 million dollars, this being the second one. This interview can be found here.
In this next video, Scott McCay:
- Gives us a breakdown of the history of our nation since John F. Kenedy’s assasination and what the patriots in the military have planned;
- He talks about the NSA and how the Patriots used it against the very ones that were wanting to destroy humanity;
- The unrigging of the 2016 Elections (they were already rigged for Hillary’s win)
- The coup against Trump;
- The truth concerning the elections and why you shouldn’t be afraid or gloating and so much more.
The video can be found here. Sory about the little bit of cuss words in this video.
FWC put out an article describing the 13 bloodline families which basically rule plannet earth. They described some instructions for “the awake people.” There are some things that I must talk about here that I disagree with in some respects:
- I don’t believe that “the deep state is the cause of all the negative that is on plannet earth,” because all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of Gon, including the writer of this article, Peter. He is by no means exempt from being called a sinner or as they like to call them, a “criminal.” Here is what Pastor Shane Idleman has to say about The Q Movement.
- Next, he talks about “throwing out your mask and being disobedient.” There is a time for being in “holy rebellion,” but only when the government tells us to do something that we know is not biblical–that we know goes against our conscience. In My Thoughts On Masks, I showed you how both sides have their evidence as to why they believe what they believe. I said that I would play it safe instead of thinking that I can just “throw out my mask,” thinking that everything they say is wrong, and then turn around and get COVID-19.
- Another thing: This article says that COVID-19 is a farce. We may not know exactly the number of people that died, but I believe and can attest to the fact that it is real!
The Bible says, “And if anyone longs to be wise, ask God (not the internet or anyone else) for wisdom and He will give it! He won’t see your lack of wisdom as an opportunity to scold you over your failures but he will overwhelm your failures with his generous grace.” (James 1:5, TPT, emphasis and parenthesis added).
The Bible also says, “Trust in the Lord completely, and do not rely on your own oppinions. With all your heart rely on him to guide you, and he will lead you in every decision you make. Become intimate with him in whatever you do, and he will lead you wherever you go.” (Proverbs 3:5–6, TPT, emphasis added).
There are so many more Scriptures we could go over, but my point is this:
- Both sides present a convincing case.
- Both sides do their due diligence and think that they have the sensible argument and that their argument is true and everyone else is wrong and either is “stupid,” or needs prayer that those people see their side.
This is why, upon the authority of the Scriptures, I command you to pray and seek God about what to believe. I don’t care if you are a Democrat, Replublican, Libertarian, a part of the new political party called The Great America Party (whose website I cannot seem to open or find. It is http://www.grtamericaparty.com), or an independent or not affiliated with politics. It is your duty to pray and if need be fast and ask the Father what the truth is, even if you personally think that the Church should by no circumstances be in politics. The next verse in Proverbs 3 says, “Don’t think for a moment that you know it all (in other words, “What I believe is right and you are decieved.”), for wisdom comes when you adore him with undivided devotion and avoiding everything that’s wrong. Then you will find the healing refreshment your body and spirit long for.” (Proverbs 3:7–9, TPT, emphasis and parenthesis added).
Think on and pray about these things with the Lord until next time (or the next time you want to read what I have written; perhaps the Lord may not want you to check your emails for a while). God bless!
P.S. The command above only stands if you just think about things from the perspective of your own research. However, if you have already received instruction from the Lord concerning if you should be in politics or any other area, I respect that. Just don’t try and impose that on others because the Spirit might tell them different.