The following blog is derived from a prayer call from May of 2019 where Intercessors For America prayed with and for Abby Johnson, which can be found here. I want to focus on the ministry which the Lord had her found called And Then There Were None, which helps abortion workers get out of their clinics, and their vision statement can be found here.
The categories which I provide below are based on the prayer points which Abby Johnson gives in the May 2019 prayer call with Intercessors For America.
1. The Staff At And Then There Were None
- The staff encounters great spiritual warfare in dealing with women being delivered out of their current employment.
- Protection: Make your own anointed Psalms 91 prayer and/or other prayers the Holy Spirit signifies for you to make concerning this.
- Intercessors: They need to be able to count on something like a 24/7 Prayer Team.
- In the previous prayer point, I told you about a 24/7 prayer team, which is great. I add this though: We also need to pray for a 24/7 Spiritual Warfare Intercessory Prayer Team (this could also take care of all of the spiritual warfare that the staff encounters day in and day out). These points are specifically for the staff, but I could go further and say that this could be for the ministry as a whole.
The prayer points in one way or the other were derived from John Ramirez’s book, Unmasking The Devil, which I highly recommend everyone to read. You will be able to understand better the way to combat darkness.
2. The Women Who Are On The Fence In Leaving The Abortion Industry
- Pray against the spirit of fear that will come upon the abortion workers when leaving (2 Timothy 1:7).
- Pray that they receive boldness to leave their current place of employment (Acts 4), that when they receive Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, they also are endowed with power and receive their own pentecost experience (Acts 1:8; Acts 2).
Bonus Prayer Point
This video reminds me of a verse that I’m going to type. I assume the guy in the above video means “blacklisted.” Here’s the verse:
John spoke up and said, “Teacher, we noticed someone was using your name to cast out demons, so we tried to stop him because he wasn’t one of our group.” “Don’t stop him!” Jesus replied. “For the one who does miracles IN THE POWER OF MY NAME proves he is not my enemy. And whoever is not against us is for us (Mark 9:38-39, TPT, emphasis added).
I want us to pray and ask the Spirit for strategies against persecution which she will encounter for the route she has taken. We humans have a much rougher tone about us than God does. There are things about different sects of Christianity that I disagree with, like certain denominations disagreeing with the Bible and saying that speaking in tongues is not for today. However, my job is to let others work out their salvation with fear and trembling as the Bible says, and I am to do the same for myself as you are yourselves (Philippians 2:12). Here are some verses to pray:
- And pray also that God’s revelation would be released through me every time I preach the wonderful mystery of the hope-filled gospel. Yes, pray that I may preach the wonderful news of God’s kingdom with bold freedom at every opportunity. Even though I am chained as a prisoner, I am his ambassador (Ephesians 6:19-20, TPT).
- And remember this: When people accuse you before everyone and forcefully drag you before the religious leaders and authorities, do not be troubled. Don’t worry about defending yourself or be concerned about how to answer their accusations. Simply be confident and allow the Spirit of Wisdom access to your heart, and he will reveal in that very moment what you are to say to them.” (Luke 12:12, TPT, emphasis added).
- Yet determine in your hearts not to prepare for your own defense. Simply speak with the words of wisdom that I will give you that moment, and none of your persecutors will be able to withstand the grace and wisdom that comes from your mouths (Luke 21:15, TPT, emphasis added). The next verse I will personalize.
- Because Abby Johnson and her family sit enthroned under the shadow of Shaddai, they are hidden in the strength of God Most High. You’re the hope that holds them and the stronghold to shelter them, the only God for them, and their great confidence. You will rescue them from every hidden trap of the enemy, and You will protect them from false accusation and any deadly curse. Your massive arms are wrapped around them, protecting them. They will run under Your covering of majesty and hide because they know they can. Your arms of faithfulness are a shield keeping them from harm. They will NEVER worry about an attack of demonic forces at night nor have to fear a spirit of darkness coming against them. They don’t have to fear a single thing a day in their lives! Whether by night or by day, demonic danger will not trouble them, nor will the powers of evil launched against them. Even in a time of disaster, with thousands and thousands being killed, they WILL remain unscathed and unharmed. They will be a spectator as the wicked perish in judgment, for they (the wicked) will be paid back for what they have done! Because Abby Johnson and her family live their lives within the shadow of God Most High, their secret hiding place, they will always be shielded from harm. How then could evil prevail against them or disease infect them? You, O Lord, send angels with special orders to protect them wherever they go, defending them from all harm. If they walk into a trap either individually or as a family, these angels will be there for them and will keep them from stumbling. They’ll even walk unharmed among the fiercest powers of darkness, trampling every one of them beneath Abby and her family’s feet! For here is what You’ve spoken: “Because they have delighted in Me as My great lovers, I will protect them. I will set them in a high place, safe and secure before My face. I will answer their cry for help every time they pray, and they will find and feel My presence even in their time of pressure and trouble. I will be their glorious hero and give them a feast. They will be satisfied with a full life and with all that I do for them. For they will enjoy the fullness of my salvation.” (Psalms 91:1-16, TPT personalized). Lord God, I thank You for Abby Johnson’s passionate heart toward You. Lord, You said in Your Word in plenty of places that You oppose the proud and give grace to the humble. Now, O Lord, I say, “Let God arise and His enemies be scattered.” (Psalms 68:1). Let the proud boast of their knowledge no more. Let the self-righteous be shown how sinful they really are, but may the humble, including Abby Johnson and her family greatly blessed. May they be exalted at the right time as Your Word, O Lord has even said. I pray this, Lord, in the name of Jesus Christ and by the blood of the Lamb, amen!
Updated March 7, 2021: Here is a prophecy from Lana Vawser which we need to consider as well.